Premium Welding Solution with a Portable Design!
Lincoln Electric offers this full featured design in a robust package that can meet industry challenges. The lightweight construction, durable case, as well as the patented design of the MAXTRAC® wire drive system deliver the results you need.
- Hardened and Construction Ready - Built tough for rough environments. From construction to shipbuilding, this design will meet your expectations. Packaged standard with either a durable aluminium or plastic case.
- Internal Lighting - High intensity LEDs illuminate the wire drive.
- Internal Heating - Maintains control of humidity by keeping consumables warmed and protected within the enclosed case.
- Dual Procedure and Memory Buttons
- Allow you to set an A and B procedure to simplify ‘on the-fly’ switching. Allows the operator to easily recall a waveform and specify the range of operation for the application.
- Compact Case Design - Fits through a 16 in. (406 mm) diameter or 12 x 18 in. (305 x 457 mm) opening. Ideal for construction and shipbuilding.
Learn How to Use the "Weld Mode Search" Feature
|Cored Wire Size Range
- Standard. 0.8-2.0 mm
Extra-torque 0.8-2.4 mm
|Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)
- Standard: 1.3-20.3 m/min
- Extra-torque: 0.8-10.2 m/min
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||368 mm x 216 mm x 597 mm
- Electrode Pigtail
- MSP4 Panel
- Dual Procedure/Memory Panel
- Push-Pull Gun Connector
- Remote Control Connector
- Gun Receiver Bushing
- Standard & Extra Torque Gearing