Single and dual bench/boom wire feeders
The Power Feed® 84 wire feeder is revolutionary in its ease of use and flexibility. Designed to maximize the capabilities of the Power Wave® S range, the combination of high-tech power source and wire feeder, out perform traditional arc welding methods. The Power Feed® 84’s design allows the control box to be placed anywhere – near the work piece or on top of the power source. The Power Feed® 84 Dual is designed for shops that require welding flexibility and superior welding performance in one complete wire feeder package. Dual feeder allows two different types of wire on the feeder, allowing you to weld stainless or aluminium from one power source. Combine this wire feeder flexibility with one of Lincoln’s new Power Wave® power sources and gain the capability to MIG weld, STT weld or Pulse weld with ease.
- World-class arc performanceon steel, stainless steel, aluminium and other materials.
- Waveform Control Technology® – featuring patented processes such as Pulse-On-Pulse® (for a TIG-like bead appearance) and Power Mode® (for a stable arc at low current levels).
- Utilises ArcLink® – the leading digital communication protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless, time critical integration with the power source.
- Pulsed MIG process – great for low spatter, low heat input and out-of-position applications – makes virtually any operator a better welder!.
- Easy-to-understand user interface panel – with large numeric displays make it easy to set weld parameters.
- Features push-pull capability for great performance on aluminium.
|Cored Wire Size Range
|Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||450 mm x 430 mm x 770 mm
- Spool Cover
- Fast Mate Gun Adapter
- Water Connection Kit
- Twist Mate (Male) to Lug Adapter
- Power Feed 84- U/I, No Reel, USB
- Control Cable Asbly
- Wire Reel Stand
- Drive Roll, 1,2mm V-Groove
- Drive Roll, 1,6mm V-Groove