Invertec® 161S - Sturdy and Versatile. Easy to use.
16 Apr 2021
The Invertec® 161S offer much more than you would expect from a welder this size!
- They pack the full punch of a heavy weight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites.
- Low energy consumption and high duty cycle: they are ideal for maintenance and for all professional, industrial or construction-site/ shipyard applications.
- Inverter-technology power source for the intensive welding of all types of electrodes including cellulosic ones.
- The microcontroller controls the welding process ensuring high performance and a stable arc.
- Digital front panel: easy setting of welding parameters. TIG-LIFT + welding also possible by managing the upward and downward ramps.
- Monitoring possibility via remote control.
Exceptional performance: high duty cycle at 40°C
Versatile welding with any coated electrodes included CELLULOSIC
Compatible with motor generator
VRD function to increase safety when working in humid environment with electroshock risk
Easy to use Hot Start function to improve the arc striking and Arc Force function to avoid electrode sticking
Power Factor Correction PFC gives low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO₂ produced by the welding process
TIG lift + device for including up slope and down slope regulation & TIG exit fuzzy method (arc extinguishing)
- Usable with long primary extension cable (up to 70 m in 2.5 mm² section)