Powertec i450C Advanced - The Legend + More
We are happy to announce the last and the most powerful member of new inverter
Powertec I Compact family - Powertec i450C Advanced:
450A@80% with Premium Arc!
- Coolarc connectivity for even greater flexibility
- Front protecting cover and rubber bumpers included in the price
- Heavy Duty
- Modern, Intuitive interface
Our legendary Powertec I Compact family is finally completed!
|Product||Item number||Version||Input [V]||Rated Output [A]||Weight [kg]|
W x L x D [mm]
|420||450 (80%)||-||80.4||560 x 900 x 870||IP23|
ARC INITIATION – Repeatable arc ignition with outstanding arc characteristics.
ARC STABILITY – Excellent arc stability, ensuring a smooth droplet transfer, with reduced spatter.
ARC DYNAMICS – Rapid parameter adjustment allowing variability under welding conditions.
INNOVATIVE INTUITIVE INTERFACE
Simple navigation also when using welding gloves
- Easy setting by selecting process & material thickness
- Synergic lines, Limits , Memories
- Visualisation of useful information
(ARCFX™ joint configuration, welding defects…)
- Multi-language navigation menu
- Full Support Menu: technical data, accessories, instructions, safety
Patented technology providing instant graphical feedback on how
Wire Feed Speed and Voltage affect the weld outcome.
How does wire feed speed affect my weld?
Wire Feed Speed – As your wire feed speed is increased the weld penetration increases, and as your wire feed speed is decreased, the weld penetration decreases. Notice the changes to the weld puddle in the image shown above.
How does voltage affect my weld?
Voltage – Arc voltage affects the arc length. At the same wire feed speed, as voltage increases, the arc length gets longer and as voltage decreases, the arc length gets shorter. The length of the arc in turn determines the width and size of the arc cone. Notice the changes to the weld puddle in the image shown above.
4 rolls/all driven:
eliminates wire slipping
no wire deformation
for spool change
Optimized wire positioning
improved arc stability & reduced gun vibration
BUILT FOR THE
HEAVIEST INDUSTRIAL CONDITIONS
Developed and tested under the hardest conditions (TRUE HD) to grant the reliability you need.
- - Fully encapsulated and vertical mounted -
- - Capable of surviving the harshest testing Conditions -
- - Varnished and potted electronic boards -
cooler fully controlled by power source
- AUTO/ON/OFF for better energy savings and extended service life
Coolant filter keep coolant clean
LED lights inside reservoir for better visibility of the coolant level
Flow sensor inside for gun protection
Simple Connection and Easy Installation
Built-in handle for easy transportation
>> Go to COOLARC® 26 product page