Submerged Arc Systems for Fabrication Integrators and Robotic Applications
The compact MAXsa™ 29 Feed Head is intended for integrator solutions as well as the latest submerged arc robotic applications.
- Closed Loop Speed Control – Facilitates full control over starting, running and stopping wire feed speed.
- 32VDC permanent magnet, high torque motor that delivers plenty of traction to push up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) diameter solid wire. Top speed of up to 500 ipm (11.43 m/min) can be achieved by changing the gear ratio.
- IP23 Rated – Tested to withstand harsh environments.
- Standard conversion kits – Used to change the speed ratio to match the requirements of your application.
- Rotational feed head adjustment in one plane allows flexible, accurate setup for fixturing.
- Standard adjustable wire straightener.
- Includes drive rolls for 1/16, 5/64 and 3/32 (1.6, 2.0 and 2.4 mm)
Click here to go to the CAD File Downloads page
|Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)
- 15-200 (.4-5.0)
- 15-300 (.4-7.6)
- 50-500 (1.3-12.7)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||13 in x 16 in x 10 in (330 mm x 406 mm x 254 mm)
||30.00 (13.61 kg)
Drive Roll/Guide Tube Kit - 3/32-7/32 in (2.7-5.5 mm) Solid Wire
Drive Roll/Guide Tube Kit - 1/16 in (1.6 mm) 5/64 in (2 mm) 3/32 in (2.4 mm) Solid Wire
Drive Roll/Guide Tube Kit - .035 in (.9 mm) .045 in (1.2 mm) .052 in (1.3 mm) Solid Wire
Drive Roll/Guide Tube Kit - .045-.052 in (1.2-1.3 mm) Cored