4-Roll Heavy Duty Industrial Feeders
Designed for MIG and cored wire welding in job shop and manufacturing environments, the rugged LF-74 wire feeders are built to deliver reliable performance day after day.
- Patented MAXTRAC® heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Brass-to-brass gun connections for better electrical conductivity that results in better arc performance.
- Totally tool-less drive rolls and wire guide installation. Four geardriven wire drive rolls slide on and off easily!
- Calibrated wire feed speed dial for precise and accurate settings.
|Cored Wire Size Range
- .030-5/64 in. (0.8-2.0 mm)
|Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)
- 100-800 ipm (2.5-20.3 m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||15.3 in x 13.0 in x 27.7 in (389 mm x 330 mm x 704 mm)
||58.00 (26.31 kg)
- Control Cable (K1797-10)
- .035/.045 " Solid Wire Drive Rolls and Guide
- Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand (K1524-3). 60 lbs wire package maximum.