A RUGGED MULTI-PROCESS POWER SOURCE FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
Out on the construction jobsite or in most fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple. The Flextec® 350X multi-process welder is designed for that kind of environment. These multi-process welders are easy to setup and easy to operate, yet rugged and flexible enough to be used in construction, fabrication, shipbuilding and other heavy-duty applications.
- Streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time
- Plug in to any 380-600V 3 phase power
- Easy process selection
- Built on industry proven design elements of other popular Lincoln Electric welders
- Components designed to run cool for long life in high temperature environments
- Fully encapsulated and environmentally protected electronics
- Engineered for outdoor use and harsh environments (IP23 rated)
- Compatible with across-the-arc, analog, digital or CrossLinc™ feeders
- Premium multi-process arc characteristics works with all DC wire, stick and TIG processes
- Choice of models to fit any application and budget
- Lightweight and portable
- Desert Duty Rated™ for extreme temperatures up to 55°C
- VRD® Voltage Reduction Device reduces Open Circuit Voltage for added safety
- Offered in 4 and 6 pack rack configurations
- Wide 5-425 amperage range
- Capable of Arc Gouging with 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) carbons
- Full functionality without control cables
- Enables remote procedure setting at the feeder to improve weld quality
- Increase arc time with fewer trips to the power source to adjust settings
- Improves safety by reducing jobsite clutter
CROSSLINC™ TECHNOLOGY: SOLVING SITE WELDING ISSUES
Worker safety, weld quality, productivity and equipment reliability come to mind when welding on site or on large structures. In these environments, it is typical for the operator to work closely with a rugged, compact and lightweight wire feeder, connected to a weather-resistant power source hundreds of feet away. Until now, portable wire feeders have been available in two configurations: basic ‘across-the-arc’ models or portable feeders equipped with an added control cable.
‘Across-the-arc’ models are powered by the weld cable. This configuration provides benefits of fewer cables running back to the power source, but voltage control at the point-of-use is not possible.
The addition of a control cable to the system allows the operator to adjust voltage at the point-of-use, but these cables can be costly and add additional complexity to the production environment.
There has to be a better way.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||17 in x 13.5 in x 26 in (432 mm x 343 mm x 661 mm)
8.5 ft (2.6m) input power cord
Contact Us to Learn More
1. Amperage Display
2. Thermal LED
3. Output Control Dial
4. Weld Process Selector Switch
5. Remote Output Control (12-pin Universal Connector)
6. 5-pin ArcLink® Wire Feeder Connector
7. 14-pin Wire Feeder Connector
8. Positive and Negative Welding Output Studs (Tweco®-style)
9. Voltage Display
10. VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) LED Indicator Lights
11. CrossLinc™ Indicator Light
12. Hot Start Control Dial
13. Arc Force Control Dial
14. Local/Remote Selector Toggle Switch
15. Weld Terminals On/Remote Selector Switch
16. Power Switch
17. Wire Feeder Voltmeter Polarity Selection Switch
5-pin (Lincoln Electric Power Feed® models)
5-pin high-speed digital communication enables advanced process capability and additional operator controls.
14-pin (Lincoln Electric LF, LN and Flex Feed™ models)
14-pin analog communication enables remote voltage control. (specific models only)
Across-the-arc (Lincoln Electric LN-25 PRO / Activ8® models)
Across-the-arc feeders connect to the power source using the output studs. No control cable is used, resulting in no voltage control at the feeder.
CrossLinc™ (Lincoln Electric LN-25X model)
CrossLinc is a new Lincoln Electric communication protocol that enables voltage control at the feeder through a standard weld cable.
Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (12 pin)
LF-74 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Heavy Duty
LN-25 PRO Wire Feeder Dual Power