HELIX C663 Weld Head
As a one of four HELIX C series Orbital TIG clamp-on weld heads, the C663 model is specifically designed for pipes and tubes with an outside diameter of 1.9-6.63 in. (48.3-168.4 mm). These clamp-on heads are rugged, compact and easy to install and position on tubes and pipes. The C series weld on heads are engineered to perform consistent and repeatable welds.
- Industrial Construction
- Comes standard with programmable Arc Voltage Control (AVC) and oscillation.
- Control precise wire placement in the joint with the three axis wire feed mechanism.
- Water cooled motor housing, and torch keeps the weld head from overheating.
- Travel clutch is easily engaged and disengaged for rapid relocation of the torch.
- Torch tilt and lead/lag adjustment is optional.
- Versatile Clamping Mechanism
- Disengage and reposition the clamping system with one easy motion.
- Custom clamp shoes can be built for any non-standard pipe and fitting configurations.
- Clamping mechanism disengages the clamp jaw with one easy motion allowing the user to re-position the clamp along the pipe.
- Multiple Wire Feed Options
- An optional low profile on-board feeder for 2lb (0.91 kg) spools
- Compact and lightweight suitcase feeder for 2-10 lb. (0.91-4.5 kg) spools.
- Bench feeder for 10-44 lb. (4.5-20.0 kg) spools.
- Each delivers easy wire loading and smooth, stable.
- Each wire feed option delivers easy wire loading and smooth, stable wire feeding that eliminates birdnesting.
||Travel Speed rpm
||Wire Feed Speed
|Wire Size Range
||0.05 - 1.02
(38.1 - 203.2)
|0.030 - 0.045
(0.8 - 1.1)
|Electrode to Front