POWER FEED® 10R K1780-2
Power Feed® 10R Product Info
Related Article - Robotics and Automation Can Save Your Factory
The Power Feed® 10R is a high performance, digitally controlled wire feeder designed to be a part of a modular, multi-process welding system. It is specifically designed to mount to a robot arm or to use in hard automation applications. Modular systems can be arranged in a variety of ways for optimum, customized performance and easy maintenance. This four drive roll feeder operates on 40VDC input power and is designed to be used with ArcLink® Robotic Power Wave® power sources. Close integration of the feeder, power source and existing equipment creates the foundation for a system with superior welding performance and reliability.
- Digitally controlled by the Power Wave® power source, yielding the best performance in the industry.
- Use with Lincoln power sources featuring ArcLink®, the leading digital communications protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless integration with the power source and networked equipment.
- Tachometer feedback provides calibration and precise control of wire feed speed.
- Feeder brakes from maximum speed to zero in milliseconds, minimizing the chance of wire sticking in the puddle.
- Select standard or high speed gears for wide wire feed speed range.
- Split wire guides provide trouble-free feeding and offer fast, tool-less wire installation, changeover and maintenance.
- Easy-to-read gauge for accurate drive roll tension.
- Brass-to-brass connections for good connectivity between feeder and gun.
- Modular construction for easy servicing.
- Self loading wire feature for easy set-up.