Learn the Latest Pipe Welding Technology and Practices
With growing demand in energy markets, utilization of cross-country and subsea pipe for material transfer will continue to increase worldwide. Let Lincoln Electric show you how to improve your pipe welding processes.
| Topics will include:
• Fundamentals of pipe welding
• The latest advances in pipe welding equipment
• Consumable selection
• Identification and correction of weld defects
• Effect of welding essential variables, including heat input, on weld metal properties
• Hands-on demonstrations of multi-arc welding techniques, equipment and consumables
• Tour Lincoln’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, R&D Tech Center and
Who Should Attend?
The program is tailored specifically for pipe mill welding engineers, welders,
operating and quality personnel.
Special arrangements have been made for seminar attendees to receive a reduced rate at the Crowne Plaza Hotel – Cleveland City. Centre by booking through Lincoln Electric’s travel department. Shuttle service between the hotel and Lincoln Electric Corporate Headquarters will be provided as well.
To RSVP and book your hotel, please contact the Travel Department directly (see below). Please notify us of any dietary restrictions or
other special accommodations when you register.
Please respond no later than Friday, May 13, 2011.
To RSVP, contact:
Lincoln Electric Travel Department
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dept. Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EDT
Space is limited to 30 attendees!
May 23-27, 2011
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
22801 Saint Clair Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44117-1199