A WELDER FOR ALL SEASONS
Make the Ranger 305 G your portable welding station - general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start™ TIG, MIG, and flux-cored wire capability. The 9,500 watt continuous single-phase AC generator powers motors starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- 12-gallon fuel capacity allows for extended operation
- Electric fuel pump helps avoid vapor lock during high-altitude operation
Kohler® Gasoline Engine
• 23 HP carburetor.
• 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
• Both engines have electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
• Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
• Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
• CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
• Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
• Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
• 10,500 watts peak, 12,000 for EFI.
• 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
• AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
• Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
- 305A DC CC/29V/100%
- 300A DC CV/29V/100%
- 20-305A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 20-250A DC TIG
- 14-29V CV
- 10500 watts peak, 9500 watts continuous
|Type of Engine
- Kohler® OHV Command® CH730 Gasoline Electric Fuel Pump
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||36.2 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (920 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm)
||510.00 (231.34 kg)
1. Output Control Dial
2. Digital Weld Output Ammeter
3. Weld Mode Switch
4. Arc Force & Inductance/Pinch Control Dial
5. Circuit Breakers
6. 120 Volt AC Receptacles (NEMA 5-20R)
7. Output Stud Covers
8. Ground Stud
9. 120/240 Volt AC Full KVA Receptacle (NEMA 14-50R)
10. 6-Pin Remote Control & 14-Pin Feeder Connectors
11. Wire Feeder Voltmeter Polarity Switch
12. Welding Terminals Control Switch
13. Digital Weld Output Voltmeter
14. Idler Control Switch
15. Pushbutton Start Switch
16. Engine Choke Control (not needed with EFI)
17. Run/Stop Switch
18. Electric Fuel Gauge and Engine Hour Meter
GFCI Receptacle Kit
All Terrain Undercarriage
Welding Gas Cylinder
PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)
Full-KVA Adapter Kit
Spark Arrestor Kit
Small Two-Wheel Road Trailer with Duo-Hitch
Fender and Light Kit
Tomahawk® 1000 Plasma Cutter with Hand Torch
Kohler® Tune Up Kit (CH23S/CH730/ECH740)
Remote Output Control with 120V AC Receptacles – 125 ft
Remote Output Control – 125 ft
Square Wave® TIG 200 TIG Welder
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Power Plug Kit (20 amp)
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin)
Accessory Kit - 150 Amp
Canvas Cover (Large)
Hand Amptrol™ Rotary Track Style 25 ft (7.6m) (6-Pin)
Parts Kit for PTA-26 and PTW-18 TIG Torches
POWER MIG® 180C MIG Welder
Magnum® PRO 100SG Spool Gun - 4 Pin
Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.
Magnum® SG Control Module
Control Module Input Cable v 14-pin MS-type and Lug