- Standard Wire Cutter – provides consistent wire stickout and removes the ball at the end of the welding wire for superior arc starting performance.
- Error Signal Feedback – Power REAM II returns to the home position signaling the robot to end weld cycle
- Spatter Guard – mounted to the gripper housing keeping debris from entering
- Spray Containment Unit – catch basin collects over-spray to reduce slag and spatter residue left on the reamer & jigs. Quick fitting can connect to the drain-line collecting unused anti-spatter fluid for disposal.
||56.00 (25.40 kg)
- Reaming Station
- Wire Cutter Assembly
- Anti-Spatter Sprayer
- 5/8in (15.9 mm) Reaming Bit
- Spray Containment Unit
Note: Power REAM II does not include the Power REAM Connection Cable
Additional options: Nozzle gas flow sensor and nozzle detection sensor must be factory installed.
Power REAM® Robotic Cable - 20 ft
Remote Power REAM® Reservoir Kit
Reaming Bit - 1/2 in (12.7 mm) with Washer
Reaming Bit - 5/8 in (15.9 mm) with Washer
Reaming Bit - 3/4 in (19 mm) with Washer
Anti Spatter Fluid, 1 gallon