Rugged, Proven Construction for Wire Welding
The rugged CV400 is ready to tackle MIG and cored wire fabrication and production work in a variety of industries: transportation, heavy equipment, structural steel, railroad, furniture, appliances and sheet metal fabrication. Simple fixed inductance, time-proven technology and heavy-duty construction will deliver years of reliable performance.
- Lincoln Electric unique fixed inductance design - Delivers exceptional short-circuit metal transfer characteristics.
- 115V and 42V wire feeder auxiliary power - With circuit breaker protection.
- Connect wire feeders via either - 14-pin MS-type or terminal strip.
- Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards - Coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven year warranty on the output rectifier.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||42.8 in x 22.2 in x 32 in (1087 mm x 564 mm x 813 mm)
||475.00 (215.46 kg)
- CV400 Power Source (K1346-13)
- LF-72 Bench Model, Heavy Duty (K2327-6)
- Control Cable 10 ft. (3.0 m) (K1797-10)
- .035-.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) Drive Rolls for Solid Wire & Guide
- Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand 60 lb wire pkg max (K1524-3)
- Weld Power Cable - 10 ft (Qty 2, K1842-10)
- Work Clamp (K910-2)
- Harris® Flowmeter Regulator and 10 ft Gas Hose (3100211)
Shipped fully assembled.
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 100 ft. (30.5 m)