Compact, Efficient and Weather Resistant Racks
Lincoln Electric’s rack systems are ideal for grouping several inverter power sources in a portable industrial-grade package for construction and other environments.
- One easy connection – Allows power sources to be connected with one primary power drop.
- The power sources are factory installed in the rack and wired to the main power distribution panel.
- Entire system meets National Electrical Code (NEC). – Compare the best in class rated output and wide amperage range.
- Individual fuses – Provide overcurrent protection for each power source.
- Two overhead lifting eyes, two fork lift slots, and four heavy duty optional casters - Provide ease of portability.
- Optional Caster Kit - Available for Inverter Racks. Order K2665-1.
- Standard length input cable - Ensures
the power sources can be placed in any position on the rack.
- Common disconnect - Units have a 200 amp, 600 volt, 3 phase disconnect switch.
- Units are IP23 or IP23S rated - Depending on model
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||60 in x 59 in x 33.5 in (1524 mm x 1499 mm x 851 mm)
||986.00 (447.25 kg)
Eight Invertec® V275-S with Tweco® style receptacles (K2269-3) power sources.