Get a 500 amp welder in a compact case; it;s the same size as the Vantage® 300 and 400. The use of a turbo-charged diesel engine with Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® makes this possible. Also, the low weight makes the Vantage 500 Compact a great choice for truck bed installation where space and weight capacity are limited.
- Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
- One of the most compact 500 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks (subject to vehicle capacity limits).
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Multi-Process Welding - Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon rods.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 22 kW peak (20 kW continuous) 3-phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 13 kW peak (12 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
- Engine: 4 Cylinder 1800 RPM Turbo-Charged Perkins®
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins® turbo-charged diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- More HP for output at high alititude than a naturally-aspirated engine.
- Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
- 30-525A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 20-250A DC TIG
- 14-40V CV
- 30-525A Gouge
- 3-Phase AC Power:
- 22 kW Peak, 20 kW Continuous
- 1-Phase AC Power:
- 13 kW Peak, 12 kW Continuous
|Type of Engine
- Perkins 404D-22T Turbo Diesel
EPA Tier 4i
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||46.6 in x 25.3 in x 60.0 in (1184 mm x 642 mm x 1524 mm)
||1290.00 (585.14 kg)
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)
Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin)
Hand Amptrol™ Rotary Track Style 25 ft (7.6m) (6-Pin)
Square Wave® TIG 200 TIG Welder
Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.
Magnum® SG Control Module
Tomahawk® 1000 Plasma Cutter with Hand Torch
Service Kit for Perkins® Engine Model 404D-22, 404D-22T, 403-15T
K126® PRO Innershield® 350A FCAW-SS Welding Gun 15 ft 1/16-5/64
Drive Roll Kit .068 - .072 in (1.8 mm) Cored Wire
Magnum® PRO 350 Welding Gun Ready-Pak 15 ft
Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire