PORTABLE. POWERFUL. COMPACT. ONE MACHINE DOES IT ALL!
The Power Wave® C300 is an advanced compact multi-process power source with an integrated wire feeder. It’s ideal for welding on a wide variety of materials, including aluminum, stainless, and nickel materials – where arc performance is critical.
- PowerConnect™ Technology (Patent-Pending) – Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid™ Power Module – Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint™ – A cloud-based data collection tool allows customers to view and analyze welding data on almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Compact and Durable Case – IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Integrated TIG Torch and Spool Gun Solenoid – Makes for fast changeovers to TIG welding or spool gun operation.
|Cored Wire Size Range
|Wire Feed Speed Range
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||40.2 in x 24 in x 45.2 in (1021 mm x 609 mm x 1148 mm)
||216.00 (97.98 kg)
- K2675-2 Power Wave® C300 Base Unit
- K2734-2 Understorage Cart
- K2951-2-6-45 Magnum® PRO Curve™ 300 Gun Package w/Magnum® PRO front end expendables
- K2505-3 TIG Torch Twist Mate™-to-Stud adapter
- K1782-12 PTA-17 Pro-Torch TIG Torch with Ultra-Flex™ Cable, 12 ft. (3.7 m), 1 pc.
- K1622-1 Twist Mate™ Torch adapter
- KP508 Parts Kit For PTA-17 Series Torches
- Harris® Flowmeter/Regulator & Hose
- K870-2 Foot Amptrol™ with 12-Pin
- K2374-1 Stick Electrode Holder and Cable (includes Twist Mate™ connector)
12-Pin to 7-Pin Adapter
Cool Arc® 55 Water Cooler
Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (12 pin)