POWER MIG.® The Professional’s ChoiceSM
The POWER MIG® 256 sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage
sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass
connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters - For set up, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- New! Magnum® PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) - Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus™ contact tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Add a spool gun – The POWER MIG® 256 is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum® 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the
Magnum® SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle - (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- New! Great value-adding features –
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
NOTE: The POWER MIG® 256 cannot be powered by an engine-driven welder.
|Solid Wire Size Range
- .025 - 3/64 in. (0.6 - 1.2 mm)
|Cored Wire Size Range
- .035 - .045 in (0.9 - 1.2 mm)
|Wire Feed Speed Range
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||31.8 in x 18.9 in x 38.8 in (808 mm x 480 mm x 985 mm)
||256.00 (116.12 kg)
- POWER MIG® 256 with Magnum® PRO 250L
- Magnum® 250LX Spool Gun (K2490-1)
- Dual Cylinder Mounting Kit (K1702-1)
- Regulator (K586-1)
Connector Kit - Power MIG & Power Wave C300
Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.