FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.
Choose the Power Wave® S700 model for high amperage, high duty cycle applications in the heavy equipment, transportation and other fabrication industries. Typically recommended for 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) wire diameter and up, the Power Wave®\ S700 can be used in semiautomatic, hard automation or robotic environments – even for high deposition synchronized tandem welding applications. The machine is also suitable for arc gouging.
- Wide Input Voltage Range – Set up operations almost anywhere (380-575 VAC, 3 phase, 50/60Hz voltage).
- Add AutoDrive® 19 Tandem modules to access waveform modes specifically designed for Synchronized Tandem MIG multi-arc applications. A sync connection is provided for easy tandem power source operation.
- Low Operating Cost – Operates at a high 88% efficiency with a 95% minimum power factor (at rated output).
- Severe Duty – Can be stored outdoors. IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- iARC™ Digital Control – 90 times faster than the previous generation, delivering a responsive arc.
- Standard ArcLink®, Ethernet, and DeviceNet™ Communication – Offers remote process monitoring, control and troubleshooting.
- True Energy™ – Measures, calculates and displays instantaneous energy in the weld for critical heat input calculations.
- Checkpoint™ – A cloud-based data collection tool allows customers to view and analyze welding data. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.) - Reduces power consumption and the amount of debris that gets drawn into the machine by shutting the fan down when it is not needed.
- Standard 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features patent pending Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||30.1 in x 19.1 in x 36.7 in (765 mm x 485 mm x 932 mm)
||370.00 (167.83 kg)
- Power Switch: On/Off
- Status LED
- Thermal Indicator LED
- Access Panel
- Positive Output Studs
- Negative Output Studs
- DeviceNet™ Connector
- ArcLink® (5-pin)
- Sync Tandem Connector
- Work Sense Lead Connector (4-pin)
- Ethernet Connector
- Circuit Breaker for 115V Auxiliary Output Recpetacle
- Circuit Breaker for ArcLink® Receptacle
- 115V/10A Auxiliary Output Receptacle
- CE Filter for CE Territory Operations.
- Recommended semiautomatic wire feeders: Power Feed® 84 Bench and Boom, Power Feed® 25M.
- Recommended automatic and robotic wire feeders and controllers: Power Feed® 10R, AutoDrive® 19, AutoDrive® 19 Tandem, AutoDrive® 4R220.
ArcLink®/Linc-Net® Control Cable - 8 ft (2.4 m)
ArcLink®/Linc-Net® Control Cable - 25 ft (7.6 m)
ArcLink®/Linc-Net® Control Cable - 50 ft (15.2 m)
Heavy Duty ArcLink® Control Cable - 25 ft (7.6 m)
Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug (3/0, 600A, 60%) - 35 ft (10.6 m)
Control Cable (Heavy Duty) - 12 ft (3.6 m)
Control Cable (Heavy Duty) - 25 ft (7.6 m)
Cool Arc® 55 Water Cooler
Water Connection Kit