- Dual stands allow for training two students at the same time on one machine, each independently performing welds using different processes, coupons, joints and Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS).
- Retractable SMAW stick stinger, GMAW/FCAW gun and GTAW TIG torch, filler metal and adaptive foot pedal devices realistically simulate the look, feel and action of actual guns and torches.
- Practice flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead 5G and 6G on mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel.
- Extremely realistic weld puddle is visually and audibly responsive to operator behavior, helping welders learn when to adjust welding technique. Welding discontinuities appear when improper technique is used.
- Tracks and scores key weld parameters including work angle, travel angle, travel speed, distance and position.
Simulated SMAW, Simulated GTAW, Simulated GMAW, Simulated FCAW