Expand Your Welding Capabilities
The Power Wave® Advanced Module increases flexibility by expanding your welding capabilities. The module has alternating current (AC) welding capability to run aluminum processes. With the module, you’ll have the ability to perform several welding processes with Pulsed Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW-P), Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) and Surface Tension Transfer® (STT).
- The Power Wave Advanced Module – Provides multi-process reverse polarity (DC+), straight polarity (DC-), AC, high frequency TIG and STT functionality.
- Integrated Control Cables – Provides
easy connection to compatible Power Wave models.
- Quick Lock Mounting System – Provides a way to safely secure the module to the power source.
- Ingress Protection (IP23) Safety – Provides use in outdoor applications.
- Protects against the entry of medium sized foreign bodies greater than 12 millimeters in diameter, along with spray water from any direction up to 60 degrees from the vertical.
- ArcLink® Digital Communications – Trades status and identification information while receiving high-speed, synchronized switching command from the power source.
- Intelligent Protection – Prevents potential damage caused by misconnection and voltage transients.
- Fan – Synchronizes operation with the host power source.
Free software upgrades available: www.powerwavesoftware.com
- 100% Duty Cycle: 300A@32V
- 40% Duty Cycle: 350A@34V
- Peak (Max.): 600A
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||11.5 in x 14 in x 25 in (292.1 mm x 355.6 mm x 635 mm)
||72.70 (32.98 kg)
- Power Source Output Pigtail Adapter Cable (Tweco-style)
- 25 ft. (7.6 m) Remote Voltage Sense Lead
- ArcLink Output Receptacle
- Differential Input and Output (Sync Tandem Output)
- Shielding Gas Input
Power Wave® S350 Advanced Process Welder
Power Wave® S500 Advanced Process Welder