MIG and Flux-Cored Gas Shielded Gun and Cable Assembly
Magnum® MIG and flux-cored guns are designed with the welder in mind. Ergonomic and lightweight, you’ll never want to put these guns down! These air-cooled guns are designed to be used with gas-shielded (MIG) and gas-shielded flux-cored (FCAW) continuous feed arc welding wires.
- One piece modular trigger assembly is molded out of high heat resistant thermoset material to withstand heat and spatter and ensure long life.
- The gun tube is buffed to a high shine which helps reflect radiant heat from the weld.
- Abrasion resistant, extruded rubber jacket adds strength and long life to the cable.
- Gun tube design optimizes fine wire welding performance. The outside of the gun tube is armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket, eliminating wear problems of other softer insulation materials.
- The internal extruded tube offers excellent gas sealing integrity.
- Magnum® gun expendable parts are compatible with other leading brands.
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage
||.035-.045 in. (0.9-1.2 mm)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||3.25 in x 19.5 in x 18.5 in (82.6 mm x 495.3 mm x 469.9 mm)
||6.60 (2.99 kg)
Contact Tip .025 in (0.6 mm)
Contact Tip .030 in (0.8 mm)
Contact Tip .035 in (0.9 mm)
Contact Tip .040 in (1.0 mm)
Contact Tip .045 in (1.2 mm)
Contact Tip 3/64 in (1.2 mm)
Contact Tip Heavy Duty 3/64A (1.2 mm)
Contact Tip Heavy Duty .035 in (0.9 mm)
Contact Tip Heavy Duty .040 in (1.0 mm)
Contact Tip Heavy Duty .045 in (1.2 mm)
Contact Tip Tapered .025 in (0.6 mm)
Contact Tip Tapered .030 in (0.8 mm)
Contact Tip Tapered .035 in (0.9 mm)
Contact Tip Tapered .040 in (1.0 mm)
Contact Tip Tapered .045 in (1.2 mm)
Contact Tip Notched .030 in (.8 mm)
Contact Tip Notched .035 in (.9 mm)
Contact Tip Notched 3/64 in (1.2 mm)