The Magnum® SG – a lightweight, well balanced semiautomatic spool gun designed for easy and reliable aluminum wire feeding with a variety of CV power sources and engine-driven welders. Rated 250 amps @ 60%, the Magnum® SG features a generous 25 ft (7.5 m) gun cable and integrated wire feed speed control in the handle to cut your trips back to the power source.
Easy to set up, operate and maintain. . . the Magnum® SG is a great addition to your welding tool set.
- Large Easy-Grip Handle.
- Sizable Trigger is easy to use with gloved hands.
- Remote Wire Speed Control reduces trips to the welding power source.
- Clear Spool Gun Body Cover makes it easy to check the wire drive path.
- Gas Nozzle is built to stand up to rugged use.
- Clear Electrode Wire Spool Cover allows you to check remaining wire at a glance.
- Generous 25 ft. (7.5 m) Gun Cable Assembly allows you to work a significant distance from your welding power source.
- Reliable Feeding of Aluminum Wire.
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage
||.023-3/64 in. (0.6-1.2 mm)
||9.26 (4.20 kg)
- K487-25 Magnum SG Spool Gun with 25 ft. (7.5 m) gun cable and .035" (0.9 mm) contact tip installed.
- Package of 6 contact tips –
2 each – .030" (0.8 mm), .035" (0.9 mm) and 3/64" (1.2 mm).
- 5/64" (2.0 mm) Allen Wrench
- Operating Manual
Magnum® SG Control Module
Magnum® SG Spool Gun Control Cable Adapter