Premium Air-Cooled Torches
Light and easy to use, these torches give you the power of maximum versatility and maneuverability. A molded, knurled handle gives you a sure grip so you can focus on the weld. “F” model torches feature
flexible heads to increase your comfort and get you into tighter spaces. “V” model torches provide a
convenient gas control valve to turn off and on shielding gas at the torch. Whether you are an occasional TIG
welder, fabrication shop or production welder, Pro-Torch™ TIG torches are right for you.
- “F” model torches feature flexible heads for significantly greater comfort and access to tight spaces.
- "V” model torches have a convenient gas control valve on the torch to quickly and easily control the shielding gas flow when a gas solenoid valve is not “built-in” to the power source.
- Meet the performance needs of the professional.
- Comfortable knurled handle for a non-slip sure grip for precise
control of TIG Torch.
- Molded lip/ridge on the torch handle for easy connecting of a zippered cable cover. Allows cable cover to be securely attached to torch handle.
- All Pro-Torch™ TIG torches are made from the highest
quality materials to assure high performance and long life.
- One year Lincoln warranty on torch.
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage
||.020-5/32 in. (0.5-4.0 mm)
|Number of Cables
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||12 in x 10.75 in x 2 in (305 mm x 273 mm x 51 mm)
||7.10 (3.22 kg)
Hand Amptrol™ Rotary Track Style 25 ft (7.6m) (6-Pin)
TIG Torch Adapter Kit – for PTA-26 Torches