Light and easy to use, these torches give you the power of maximum versatility and maneuverability. A molded, knurled handle gives you a sure grip so you can focus on the weld. “V” model torches provide a
convenient gas control valve to turn off and on shielding gas at the torch. Whether you are an occasional TIG
welder, fabrication shop or production welder, Pro-Torch™ TIG torches are right for you.
- "V” model torches have a convenient gas control valve on the torch to quickly and easily control the shielding gas flow when a gas solenoid valve is not “built-in” to the power source.
- Meet the performance needs of the professional.
- Comfortable knurled handle for a non-slip sure grip for precise
control of TIG Torch.
- Molded lip/ridge on the torch handle for easy connecting of a zippered cable cover. Allows cable cover to be securely attached to torch handle.
- All Pro-Torch™ TIG torches are made from the highest
quality materials to assure high performance and long life.
- One year Lincoln warranty on torch.
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage
||.020-5/32 in. (0.5-4.0 mm)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||2 in x 13 in x 13 in (50.8 mm x 330.2 mm x 330.2 mm)