The LN-23P semiautomatic wire feeder is built for tough work sites and is an excellent choice for field erection and pipe welding applications. It’s portable, easy to set-up, and ideal for welding in difficult environments.
- Weighs less than 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) including optional Magnum® Innershield® gun and 14 lb. (6.3 kg) coil of electrode.
- Continuous wire feed speed control, voltage control and analog voltmeter are standard.
- Completely enclosed wire reel keeps the wire free of contaminants.
- Equipped with trigger interlock circuit to reduce operator fatigue.
- Gun-mounted two-position switch allows on-the-fly change to 83% of the preset wire feed speed.
- Electrode and control cable quickly connect to power source.
- One or two LN-23P wire feeders can be directly connected to recommended Lincoln Electric power sources, but only one can be used at a time.
|Cored Wire Size Range
- .068-5/64 in. (1.7-2.0 mm)
|Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)
- 30-170 ipm (0.7-4.3 m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||20.5 in x 9 in x 19 in (520 mm x 230 mm x 480 mm)
||47.00 (21.32 kg)
- 25 ft. (7.6m) Control Cable
- 25 ft. (7.6m) 1/0 Electrode Cable
- 3/32 in. (2.44 mm) Drive Rolls and Guide Tubes
LN-23P Adapter Kit for Terminal Strip
LN-23 Adapter Kit for 14-Pin Connection
350A FCAW-SS Welding Gun 90 deg Noz 10 ft 068-564
Idealarc® DC400 Multi-Process Welder with Multi-Process Switch
Vantage® 500 (Deutz®) (Not Available in US/Canada/EU)