The advanced Phantom II CNC shape cutting controller is designed for use with multiple axis cutting machines. It features an operator console that contains full plasma functionality for 2 plasma stations, up to 6 oxyfuel stations, a single marker and auxiliary functions. The new software provides improved flexibility and ease of use for the operator. The end result is excellent cut quality and high productivity.
- Operator console that contains full plasma functionality, up to for 2 plasma stations, up to 6 oxyfuel stations, a single marker and auxiliary functions.
- Choose between integrated AC drives, DC drives or external drive interface configurations.
- New PC platform with advanced multi-core processor technology combined with standard 3 axis drives. Faster processing capability enables advanced CNC features and improves the user experience.
- Touchscreen display with new intuitive user interface that is easy to learn and improves operator productivity.
Utilizing the proprietary motion engine, the Phantom II motion control software produces extremely precise and repeatable cut parts. The system contains many software features not found in comparable numerical controls, such as true multitasking and .dxf file conversion. Adaptable to any cutting machine and virtually all plasma systems, the Phantom II system is a rugged, reliable and easy to use shape cutting controller that fits your application requirements on new machines or as an upgrade on your old cutting machine.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||22.2 in x 15.8 in x 14 in (563.8 mm x 401.3 mm x 355.6 mm)
||43.00 (19.50 kg)
||15 in. industrial TFT USB
||2.26Ghz Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Mobile
||2 GB DDR3 RAM
||40GB or Larger (SATA) industrial grade solid-state hard drive for robust performance
||Windows® 8 OS Embedded
||USB, Network Ready (optional)
||8 Direction Keypad, Start, Stop, Go To, Reverse, and Feed Rate Potentiometer
|OPERATORS CONSOLE FUNCTIONS FOR
- 6 Station Selectable Oxyfuel
- 2 Plasma
- 1 Marker
- High/Low Preheat
- Water Spray
- Provisions for Automatic Oxyfuel Ignition
- Provisions for Automatic Height Control
- Provisions for Plasma Voltage Height Control
- Auxiliary Functions
|DRIVE SYSTEM AND ACCESSORIES
- 3 axis 250 watt DC drives
- 3 axis 400 watt AC drives
- External drive interface version available
- DC and AC motors
- High accuracy gearboxes (optional)
- Drive system cables (optional)
|INPUT POWER REQUIREMENT
||115/230VAC Auto Switching @ 50/60 Hz, 4A max.
||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) 95% humidity (non-condensing)
|PARTIAL LIST OF OPERATING LANGUAGES
||Swedish, French, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Norwegian, German
|| 1 year on controller