CIRCULATOR® FREE STANDING GENERAL FILTRATION SYSTEM
The product has been designed exclusively for extracting and filtering welding fume which is released during the most common welding fabrication processes. The system supplements the natural ventilation (draft) and/or forced ventilation (roof / wall fans) which may be present to reduce the overall concentration of welding fume in the workshop.
The Circulator Can Be The Right Solution
- When overhead cranes are in use (push-pull systems have obstructive ductwork)
- In facilities where ductwork cannot be hung
- To supplement source extraction in areas where it is currently employed and in areas with outside interferences such as overhead fans and current HVAC
- When the weldments are too large to be fully covered by extraction arms.
- RotaPulsePlus™ Automatic Filter Cleaning System. Each time the system is switched off, an automatic cleaning cycle takes place.
During this cycle both filter cartridges are cleaned by compressed air jets from the RotaPulsePlus™ system. The particulate is deposited in the drum beneath the filter.
- Adjustable Outlet Nozzles. The nozzles can be easily customized for the configuration based on facility layout, welding areas and specific application needs.
- Cleaner work environment: Reduce dust and dirt in operator and surrounding work areas
- Low cost installation: No ductwork required
- Custom engineered to meet facility and application requirements
- Easy installation: Position the unit on the floor, a platform or a mezzanine
- Low noise level: Will not contribute to increased noise levels
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||213.6 in x 47.2 in x 96 in (5245 mm x 1200 mm x 2438 mm)
||380 – 480/3/50-60 Hz
|MAXIMUM FAN POWER CONSUMPTION
||10 HP (7.5 kW)
|MAXIMUM NOISE LEVEL
||68 dB(A) according to ISO 3746
|THROW OF AIR FLOW
||Adjustable from 49.2 ft – 164 ft (15 – 50 m)
||Minimum: 41°F (5° C), Maximum: 113°F (45° C)
||26 gallons (100 liters)
||System Controls-UL 508A
CIRCULATOR® MAIN COMPONENTS
1. Circulator Unit: Lincoln Electric's unique Circulator air dispersement head re-circulates the cleaned air into the workspace by means of precisely controlled outlet nozzles. These nozzles can be rotated up to 35 degrees and adjusted individually for optimum airflow. The Circulator position is directly influenced by the height of the welding fume layer. Positioning inside the layer gives the best result, but it is also possible to locate the Circulator just beneath the layer. The Circulator ensures that the rising welding fumes are continuously filtered out and recirculated with clean air, thereby reducing the concentration of particulate in the air.
2. Filter Unit: A stationary filter unit incorporating automatic pneumatic filter cleaning. Air is captured and cleaned in a 3-stage 150 m2 (1615 ft2) filter system with an efficiency of 99.9%. The filter unit has an external compressed air connection and particulate is collected in a waste container that can be emptied easily.
3. Fan: Lincoln Electric utilizes a high-efficiency 10 Hp IE3 motor in combination with 50Hz
fan technology offering the same airflow as a traditional 60Hz fan, but with less noise, less energy consumption, and less required Hp. In addition, our fans are placed in an insulated sound absorbing box providing a quiet operating system (under 68dB).
4. Green-Drive™ Control System: Lincoln Electric's Green-Drive Systems are on the cutting edge of fume technology control. Integrated controls continuously monitor system operation with a state-of-the-art pressure sensor and increase or decrease airflow to maintain the required performance levels. This results in energy savings of up to 50% and increased filter life of up to 30% over traditional on/off systems. The system controls offer two innovative cleaning mechanisms which monitor airflow through the filter — one triggered by a timer and the other by a pressure differential switch — to deliver maximum operating efficiency resulting in energy and cost savings.