Lincoln Electric Experts to Speak on Wide Range of Topics at FABTECH 2013
Presentations will cover laser and automotive welding, education and technology advancements
Cleveland – FABTECH 2013 will feature more than 10 experts from Lincoln Electric discussing topics such as education, technology and welding. This year’s show will take place at Chicago’s McCormick Place, Nov. 18-21, 2013.
Lincoln Electric speakers will participate in AWS Professional Program and Educational Sessions, as well as a session on technology. Presentations include the following:
• Frank Armao, Director of Aluminum Welding Technology at Lincoln Electric, will present “Development of AC Gas Metal Arc Welding for Welding Thin Automotive Components” on Monday, Nov. 18, at 1 p.m.
• Jian Zhang, Manager, Alloy Welding Technology Center and Application Engineering, Indalco Alloys, and Murat Acar, Metallurgical Engineer, Indalco Alloys, Lincoln Electric, will present “Waveform in Arc Welding of Aluminum Alloys - Effect on Bead Profile and Performance” on Monday, Nov. 18, at 2 p.m.
• Paul Denney, Senior Laser Applications Engineer at Lincoln Electric, will present “The Use of Vision System for Robotic Laser Welding of Tube-to-Tubesheet” on Monday, Nov. 18, at 2:30 p.m.
• Teresa Melfi, R & D Group Leader, Badri Narayanan, R & D Group Leader, and Ben Schaeffer, R & D Group Leader, Lincoln Electric, with Soumya Mohan and S. Suresh Babu from The Ohio State University, will present “Precipitate Evolution in Cr-Mo Welds” on Monday, Nov. 18, at 3:30 p.m.
• Deanna Postlethwaite, Business Unit Manager, Virtual Welding Training at Lincoln Electric, will present “Attracting and Engaging Students to Address the Manufacturing Labor Shortage” on Tuesday, Nov. 19, at 9 a.m.
• Karine d'Avila Zaccari, Product Engineer, Antonio Souza, R & D Manager, and Carlos Faggiani, Technical Sales Coordinator, Lincoln Electric Brazil, with Sérgio Brandi from the University of Sao Paulo, will present “Effect of Waveform and Frequency on AC Square Wave Submerged Arc Welding of AISI 304L Joints for Cryogenic Applications” on Wednesday, Nov. 20, at 2:30 p.m.
• Paul Denney, Senior Laser Applications Engineer at Lincoln Electric, with Bill Adler from Stripmatic, will present “Expanded Markets for Stamped Parts by Adoption of Advanced Technologies” on Wednesday, Nov. 20, at 2:30 p.m.
• Karine d’Avila Zaccari, Product Engineer, Lincoln Electric Brazil, with Jair Mendonca from Infraero, Sao Paulo, and Sérgio Brandi from the University of Sao Paulo, will present “Effect of Waveform and Frequency on Submerged AC Square Wave Equipment on Weld Metal Chemical Composition of ER308L, ER309L, ER2209 and ER2594” on Wednesday, Nov. 20, at 3:30 p.m.
To register for any of these sessions as part of FABTECH conference attendance, visit the FABTECH registration portal or call FABTECH at 866.635.4692.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 45 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Greg Coleman – Greg_Coleman@lincolnelectric.com or 216.383.2462
Robin Suttell – email@example.com or 216.696.0229