Laser Welding & Cutting Technology Seminar
Lincoln Electric Automation
||8:00 am Registration |
8:30 to 5:00 pm Seminar
||Free, including catered lunch, RSVP required|
Maximum 40 seat capacity, first reserved seats confirm attendance.
We will offer back-up date(s) throughout the year as we do anticipate this seminar to fill up quickly.
||Patricia Dedonno at email@example.com or 216-383-8542|
1 day event designed to cover topics related to laser welding and cutting.
• Introduce laser hybrid processing to organizations that are looking for higher productivity, lower heat input, and/or lower "per part cost" from an automated process.
• A short lesson on the history and present state of the art for lasers and the hybrid process(es) and how they presently are being used by industry.
• The economics of the technology will also be reviewed and how a company can evaluate whether laser hybrid processing may be well suited for their present or future needs.
Who Should Attend:
• Welding engineers
• Process/Manufacturing Engineers
• Product Managers
Special Guests (confirmed):
• IPG Photonics
• Alabama Laser
• FANUC Robotics
• Laser Institute of America, LIA
The Lincoln Electric Automation Division is located at 22221 St. Clair Ave in Euclid, just a short distance from the East Shoreway. This is the northeast corner of St. Clair and E. 222nd St. The entrance to the Automation Division parking lot is on the north side of E. 222nd, just east of St. Clair. Look for the sign.
| 8:15 am
||Registration and Sign-in
| 8:45 am
| 9:00 am
Types of Lasers / Characteristics
| 9:45 am
||Fiber Laser Technology
||Beam Delivery and Processing Optics
||Paul Denney |
||Lasers and Robotics
| 1:00 pm
| 2:00 pm
| 2:45 pm
Metallurgy of Laser Welds
| 3:15 pm
| 3:30 pm
|Laser Institute of America LIA|
| 4:00 pm
||Laser Economics / Future of the Technology
| 4:30 pm