- The Multi-Weld 350 is capable of continuous operation at 350 amps in 122°F (50°C) air temperature.
- Controls are located close to the operator for quick access.
- High efficiency design uses less than half the power of other grid systems.
- Lincoln Chopper Technology™ for quality welds with instant control of the arc for superior welding results.
- Arc gouging capability with a single Multi-Weld 350 and up to 5/16" (8.0mm) electrode, or with paralleled units for up to 700 amps of power using a 3/8" (9.5mm) electrode.
DC+ Only: Stick, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging