120 Volt AC Input Compact Wire Feeder/Welder
Requiring common 120 volt input power, the MIG-Pak® 140 can be used almost anywhere. With simple two knob control, the machine is easy to set up for gasless flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories. . . the Lincoln Electric MIG-Pak® 140 is an excellent choice!
- Precise Wire Drive
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-Brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters.
- Capable Performance
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output range.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 5/16 in. (7.9 mm) steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield® (FCAW-S) wires.
|Cored Wire Size Range
- .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm)
|Wire Feed Speed Range
- 50-500 ipm WFS
- (1.3-12.7 m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||13.7 in x 10.15 in x 17.9 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)
- Magnum® 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 4-pin MS-Type connection for trigger control (K530-6)
- .025 in (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) (KH710)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) contact tips (Qty. 3) (KH712)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding (KH726)
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding (KH725)
- Wire spindle adapter for 8 in (203 mm) diameter spools (KH720)
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 – 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
- Shielding Gas Apparatus
- Harris® 3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/CO2 or CO2 gases. For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.
- Welding Wire
- Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc® L-56® premium MIG wire
- Sample spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield® NR®-211-MP flux-cored wire
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- How To MIG Weld DVD
- Instruction manual
Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)
Small Canvas Cover
Magnum® PRO 100SG Spool Gun