Simple and Rugged. Stick, TIG and Arc Gouging.
Built for operation in remote locations, the Big Red™ 600 is a simple, rugged diesel engine driven welder for stick welding, TIG and arc gouging. The design features no PC boards, proven reactor technology and the widely-used Deutz® F3L912 air-cooled industrial diesel engine for high reliability in jungles, deserts and other extreme environments.
- Simple, Rugged Design
- Proven reactor technology.
- No PC boards.
- Heavy gauge steel base, frame, case
sides and roof.
- High-Output Welding and Arc Gouging
- 600 Amps DC stick and DC TIG welding.
- 10 mm carbon arc gouging.
- Desert Duty™ Rated
- Rated welding outputs for extreme temperature operation up to 55°C.
- Versatile Receptacle Connections for 60 Hz AC Generator Power
- Operate common construction tools:
- 2,400 watts, 120V NEMA receptacles.
- 1,800 watts, 120V EURO receptacle.
- 120V receptacles are GFCI protected.
- 3,600 watts, 240V EURO receptacle, with a port for easily adding an RCD (Residual Current Device).
- Widely-Used Deutz® Industrial Diesel Engine
- Deutz® F3L912, 44 HP, 1800 RPM.
- 3-cylinder, air-cooled.
- Engine protection for low oil pressure and high temperature.
- Low maintenance and long life
|Type of Engine
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||1148 mm x 718 mm x 1654 mm
||1630.00 (739.37 kg)
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
Spark Arrestor Kit
Fender and Light Kit
Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch®