Industrial DC Multi-Process Welders
Rugged construction, simple controls and a 100% duty cycle output rating make these machines a sound investment for heavy duty shop applications. Add the outstanding traditional SCR rectifier arc action delivering high quality, attractive welds and your operators will agree – it’s hard to go wrong with an Idealarc® 600.
- Full range output voltage control for easy operation and precise control.
- Standard analog ammeter and voltmeter.
- VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device™) reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) when not welding for added safety (select models).
- Mode switch for selecting desired output characteristics.
- 115V, 15 amps, duplex auxiliary power receptacle – (60 Hz models) makes it easy to power lights, grinders and other shop tools at your work station.
- Flat-top case with a small footprint can be placed under a workbench or stacked up to 3 high on top of each other.
- Windings and rectifiers are protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
- CV:70A/13V - 780A/44V
- CC: 90A/24V - 780A/44V
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||781 mm x 567 mm x 988 mm
1. Local/Remote Switch
2. Output Control
3. Welding Mode Switch
4. Circuit Breakers
5. Weld Terminals On or Remotely Controlled
6. On/Off Switch
7. Power Source Pilot Light
9. VRD™ (select models)