Arc Products™ cross slide assemblies are used to mount submerged arc or GMAW single or tandem welding arc equipment. These systems are capable of manipulating the arc in both the horizontal and vertical axes. With the rugged construction, compact and lightweight design and flexible mounting options of these cross slides, it’s an easy decision for any fabrication shop to explore the advantages of hard automation over manual welding.
- Rugged Construction –
- Ball bearing V-wheels ride on hardened steel rails mounted on an aluminum base structure
- Totally enclosed DC gear motors drive the covered recirculating (freewheeling on the compact ST40) ball screws
- CS250 – 250 lbs. @ 12 in. from adapter plate – Ideal for most single arc welding. A reverse motor mount is offered allowing two systems to weld in close proximity.
- Available Stroke Lengths – Depending on model, select 3, 5, 6 or 10 in. stroke for vertical or horizontal movement.
- Fast Travel Speeds (Slew Rate) – CS250 Cross Slide – 32 ipm
Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. at 12 in. from plate
Drive Strokes Available: 5 x 5 in. and 10 x 10 in.
Input Power: 120/230/1/50/60