Classic Self-Shielded Semiautomatic Guns
Magnum® self-shielded ﬂux-cored welding (FCAW-S) guns are rugged and reliable, while remaining lightweight, ﬂexible and maneuverable. A number of models are offered for amperage ratings from 350 to 600 amps. Lincoln Electric Magnum® guns
welding are a great choice.
- Rated 450 amps. Use 3/32-.120 in.
(2.4-3.0 mm) diameter wires. Choose from
10 or 15 ft. (3 or 4.5 m) cable lengths. 82° or
45° gun tubes.
- Heavy-duty gun trigger switch - For
positive electrical contact and long life.
- Reinforced rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to cable.
- Alternate gun tubes - Available for select guns to reach welds with limited accessibility.
- All guns are rated at 60% duty cycle -
Meet NEMA speciﬁcation EW3.
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage
||7/64-.120 in. (2.8-3.0 mm)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||111.3 mm x 463.6 mm x 609.6 mm