Semiautomatic Air-Cooled Self-Shielded Innershield® Guns
Lincoln has been the leader in self-shielded wire, feeders and guns for more than 50 years. The new K126™ PRO guns feature replaceable liners, interchangeable backends, long life Magnum® PRO contact tips, improved heat resistant gun tubes and better trigger lead protection. Select the Lincoln K126™ PRO series for your construction
- New replaceable liner system.
- Magnum® PRO Copper Plus™ Contact Tips.
- Replaceable contact tip holder - Easily replaced without damage to the gun tube if the tip seizes or fuses.
- Interchangeable gun connectors for use on a wide range of feeders.
- Integrated trigger leads in coaxial cable rather than externally routed - Improved protection against abrasion.
- Stainless steel gun tube jacket.
- Spatter resistant for long life and electrical isolation.
- Popular 62° non-reverse bend is standard on the gun.
- Optional reverse and non-reverse bend gun tubes are available.
- Reverse bend design is used to help take the cast out of stiffer flux-cored wire.
- Rotatable for improved access in tight spaces.
- Extra trigger leads - Enable fast repairs.
- Plated steel strain relief extends cable life.
Click here to calculate your savings by switching to Magnum® PRO
Please be sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your machine for the calculator to load.
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage
||.035 - .120 in (0.9 - 3.0 mm)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||111.3 mm x 609.6 mm x 463.6 mm