Semiautomatic Air-Cooled Fume Extraction Guns
Magnum® PRO fume guns are designed to
stand up to high productivity fabrication and
production environments. For high
amperage semiautomatic welding where
long hours of arc time are the norm, choose Magnum® PRO.
- All Guns Rated at 100% Duty Cycle
- Industrial Grade Construction
- High quality copper and aluminum
parts ensure superior electrical contact
and heat dissipation.
- Four trigger leads are standard for fast
- Patent-pending Anti-Seize™ tip and
diffuser thread design reduces part
fusing and seizing.
- Lincoln Copper Plus™ Contact Tips -
Larger tip diameter and mass improves
heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Comfort Grip™ Handle - Barrel style allows more hand positions and a comfortable grip.
- Innovative Strain Relief - Swivels to
take pressure off the operator’s wrist,
includes flexible bellows to make out-of position
work more comfortable and features Kevlar® sheathing to extend fume hose and gun cable life.
- Shared Expendable Parts - Both guns
used the standard Magnum® PRO
semiautomatic 550A gun tips, nozzles,
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage
||.035 - 1/8 in. (0.9 - 3.2 mm)
- Contact Tip
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) Slip-On Gas Nozzle
- Slip-On Diffuser
- FCAW Smoke Extractor Nozzle