LN-25 PRO series wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semiautomatic wire feeder for you.
• Maxtrac® Wire Drive System – Heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
• Dual Range Wire Feed Speed – Delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds.
• Trigger Interlock Switch – Provides operator comfort for long welds.
• Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case – Rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
• Potted PC Boards – For moisture and corrosion protection.
|Solid Wire Size Range
- .023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm)
|Cored Wire Size Range
- .030-5/64 in. (0.8-2.0 mm)
|Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)
- 50-700 ipm (1.3-17.7 m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||381 mm x 221 mm x 589 mm
- Maxtrac® Wire Drive System
- Dual Range Wire Feed Speed
- Trigger Interlock Switch
- Replaceable, Flame Resistant Case
- Potted PC Boards for Moisture and Corrosion Protection
- Digital Display for Amperage and Wire Feed Speed
1. Wire Feed Speed/Amperage Digital Display
2. Wire Feed Speed LED
3. Amperage LED
4. Wire Feed Speed Knob
5. 5-Pin Gun Trigger Connection
6. Work Sense Clip Connection
7. Thermal LED
8. Voltage Digital Display
9. Voltage LED
10. Gas Purge Button
11. Shielding Gas Inlet
12. Electrode Lead