Plasma Cutting - Anywhere, Anytime
Tomahawk® plasma cutting systems are portable enough to carry to any jobsite. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting right away.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life - New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Lightweight and Portable – Easily carried by one person.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
- 24A@89.6V 100%
- 29A@91.8V 60%
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm
|AIR PRESSURE REQUIRED:
||80 - 110 psi
(6 -7.5 Bar)
|AIR FLOW RATE
||70 psi @ 125 - 200 SCFH
5 Bar @ 80 Liters / min.
- LC40 hand torch and 20 ft. (6 m) cable with electrode, nozzle 40A, swirl ring, retaining cap (standard), drag spacer
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables include (2) electrodes, (2) nozzles 40A, (1) swirl ring
- Shoulder strap
- Input power cord
1. Output Current and Air Purge Control
2. Air Pressure Gauge
3. Air Pressure Regulator Adjustment
4. Work Lead Connection
5. Torch Connection
6. Output Status LED Indicator (Red)
7. Power On/Off LED Indicator (Green)
8. Thermal Status LED Indicator (Yellow)
9. Air Inlet For External Compressed Air
10. On/Off Power Switch
11. Input Cable
12. Cooling Fan