FUMES DON’T STAND A CHANCE
The Mobiflex® 400-MS are low vacuum systems for welding fume extraction and filtration. Their size and mobility make them ideal for smaller manufacturing
facilities that require light to medium duty welding fume extraction in variable locations. Not suitable for use with cutting or arc gouging operations.
- Generous Airflow: 735 CFM with LFA 3.1/4.1 extraction arm. CFM level is dependent upon arm length, fan type and system maintenance.
- Internal spark arrestor: Functions as a pre-filter for larger sized particulate.
- Prevents sparks from reaching the filter.
- Optimal motion and reach for work area: Choose from a variety of extraction arm models or select a hose/hood set.
- RotaPulse® automatic filter cleaning system reduces maintenance.
- Cleaner work environment: Reduce dust and dirt in operator and surrounding work areas.
- Filter size: Larger surface area requires fewer changes, helping to lower operational costs.
- Extraction Arms: Allow for optimal motion and reach for multiple work areas.
- Front casters and rear wheels: Provide ideal mobility and positioning.
IDEALLY USED FOR :
- Small Manufacturing Facilities
- Plant Maintenance and Repair
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||1020 mm x 810 mm x 1210 mm
||High Efficiency Cellulose/Polyester
|FILTER SIZE: :
||325 ft2 (30 m2)
Filter, flexible hose for connecting extraction arm, factory-installed transformer relay kit, and 19 ft. (6 m) input power cord.
MOBIFLEX 400-MS FILTER SYSTEM
The LongLife filter in the Mobiflex® 400-MS has a surface area of 325 ft² (30 m²). The combination of filter size and wedged-shaped filter pattern results in higher filter efficiency, longer filter life and lower operational costs.
Distinctive to the Mobiflex® 400-MS is an electronic pressure differential system for filter cleaning. The system measures static air pressure as it enters and exits the filter
cartridge. To activate the filter cartridge cleaning system, the air pressure entering
the filter unit must be greater than a set amount of air pressure exiting the unit.
The Mobiflex® 400-MS is equipped with a RotaPulse® filter cleaning system. Utlizing multiple jets of compressed air (user supplied), the RotaPulse mechanism effectively
cleans one section of the filter at a time. A manual switch on the front of the control
panel can also activate a complete cleaning cycle. When cleaning the filter cartridge is no longer effective, the electronic circuit will indicate a full filter cartridge by
blinking the light on the front control panel.