Portable Welding Fume Extractor
The Miniflex is a portable and effective solution for the removal and filtration of welding fumes in confined and other hard to reach spaces. Unlike other bulkier welding fume extractors, the Miniflex® leads the industry in portability and ease of use. The Miniflex® is a high vacuum system designed for the removal and filtration of welding fumes from light duty welding applications.
- Current Sensor - Allows convenient automatic start/stop capability by sending welding current.
- Multiple Extraction Settings - Choose extraction capacity setting based on environmental conditions 94 CFM (Low) or 135 CFM (High).
- Quiet Operation - Operates at a sound level of less than 70dB(A).
- Carbon Brushes Early Warning System - Alerts the user when 80% of the carbon brushes have been consumed.
- System Airflow Check - Allows the user to check the extraction performance of the unit.
- Wall Mounting Bracket (K2389-7) - Allows the Miniflex® to be mounted on a wall, freeing up valuable floor space.
The Miniflex is ideal for use by contractors, maintenance workers, small to medium fabrication shops, and home hobbyists.
- Cleaner Work Environment - Reduces fumes and particulate in the operator and surrounding work areas.
- Easy to Maintain - Quick disassembly for cleaning and filter replacement.
- Light Weight - Ease of portability and placement in work areas.
- Low Noise Level - Will not contribute to increased noise levels.
- Economical to Operate - Start/Stop sensors reduce energy consumption.
The Miniflex Five-Stage Filtration Process
Stage 1: Air passes trhough a removable and washable pre-filter where heavier particles and foreign material are captured in the collection tray.
Stage 2: Air passes through a second pre-separator to further reduce medium to heavy particulate matter.
Stage 3: Air passes through the LongLife-H filter where welding fume particles are captured and deposited.
Stage 4: Activated carbon filter (optional) will help prevent or neutralize the release of odors back into the environment.
Stage 5: Final filtration as air passes through the HEPA H12 Class Filter.
A. Stage 1: Pre-filter (KP2390-3) captures larger particles and drops particulate matter into collection tray.
B. Stage 2: Pre-Separator captures medium to heavy particulate matter.
C. Stage 3: LongLife-H Filter (KP2390-1)
D. Stage 4: Activated carbon filter (K2389-1) (Optional)
E. Stage 5: HEPA H12 Class Filter (KP2390-2) for higher filtration efficiency.
F. Automatic Start/Stop for less energy consumption and convenience
G. Smart noise insulator
H. Wheels are standard for easy portability
I. Intake connection for extraction hose
J. Current sensor cable tray/groove
K. Two motors for better extraction performance
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||730 mm x 420 mm
||Low - 94 CFM / High - 135 CFM
- 9 ft. (2.7 m) cord (AWG 14) with 15 amp plug (NEMA 5-15).
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) length x 1-3/4 in. (45 mm) O.D. extraction hose.
- LongLife-H main filter.
- HEPA filter.
- 2 spare sets of carbon brushes and seals for motors.
EN 40 Extraction Nozzle
EN 20 Extraction Nozzle
SHM-300 Suction Nozzle - 300 mm (12 in)
SHMS-400 Low Noise Suction Nozzle - 400 mm (16 in.)
SHFA Flat Suction Nozzle
UNM Suction Nozzle for Heavy Smoke
Connector, Hose to Hose, 1-3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in.
Hose Connection Outlet
MBH Wall Mounting Bracket
Extraction Hose with Adapters, 1-3/4 in. (45mm) Diameter x 16 ft. (5m) Length
Extraction Hose with Adapters, 1-3/4 in. (45mm) Diameter x 8 ft. (2.5m) Length
Filter, LongLife-H, Miniflex