Designed to instruct welders in arc welding safety and all of the common welding processes. The course lasts 15 weeks and involves more than 450 hours of hands-on instruction.
- Basic Plate and Sheet Metal (6 weeks)
- Pipe-Stick (ASME or API) (4 weeks)
- Plasma, Oxy-fuel, Alloy and Hardfacing (2 weeks)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (1 week)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding - Semiautomatic (1 week)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding - Semiautomatic (1 week)
Please Note: If a student desires to practice on different types of welds and/or materials other than those offered, material must be provided by student.
2016 Course Dates:
January 4 - April 15
February 15 - May 27
March 28 - July 8
May 9 - August 19
August 1 - November 11
September 12 - January 6, 2017
October 24 - March 6, 2017