Get up to speed fast with this ready-made, pre-configured robotic solution designed to help you position your staff and your operation for higher throughput and profit growth.
- Custom Lettering Program. Pre-programmed with easy-to-use, high-quality lettering.
- Thru-Arc Seam Tracking automatically adjusts the robot’s vertical and lateral trajectory to compensate for part warping or misplacement.
- Touch Sensing uses the welding electrode, nozzle or other sensing pointer to make automatic adjustments to the entire weld path before arc start.
- Fume Extraction Hood and System. Specialized Extraction Hoods for automation and robotic welding support air quality in advanced welding applications.
- Single Point Power Disconnect Panel.
- Exclusive use of FANUC® robots Power Wave® R450 power source AutoDrive® 4R220 wire feeder Magnum PRO® robotic torch Integrated safety measures in system and software Robotic 3-in-1 welding fixture Robotic welding project-based lesson Basic robotic programming class
|System Type||Fixed Table|
|Axes for Part Rotation||0|
|Number of Work Zones||1|
|Overall Footprint Width in (mm)||69 (1753)|
|Overall Footprint Depth in (mm)||71 (1804)|
|Sweep in (mm)||N/A|
|Span in (mm)||N/A|
|Fixed Table Work Envelope in (mm)||20 x 63 Extended (508x1600)|
|Turntable Diameter in (mm)||N/A|
|Payload Per Zone lb (kg)||N/A|
|Panel Type||Wire Mesh/Curtain|
|Roll Up Door||No|
|Robot Programming Training Included||Yes|
|Sensor Protected Work Zones||No|
|Sensor Interlocked Access Points||Yes|
|Fume Extraction Equipment||Optional|
|Crown Mounted Robot||No|
|Robotic Torch Cleaning Station||No|
|Weld Gas Distribution Station||No|
|Weld Gas Flow Monitor||No|
|Pneumatic Distribution Station||No|
|Zero Friction Wire Delivery||No|
|Wire Detect Sensors||No|