How does the revolutionary HyperFill Fab-Pak from Lincoln Electric help more heavy fabrication operations increase part throughput and quality while lowering production costs? The secret lies in HyperFill’s twin-wire MIG torch, coupled with the Power Wave® power source, the wave form and welding wire, the solution delivers a wider, smoother arc cone that allows for higher deposition rates than other commonly used single-wire methods of welding automation. The result is a controlled weld that can easily be repeated on thicker metals at exceptionally fast rates. When attached to Lincoln Electric’s Fab-Pak line of pre-engineered robotic welding cells, deposition rates rise above 24 pounds per hour* with more consistent results for around-the-clock applications. *HyperFill Activation Capability with Power Wave® and PIPEFAB™ Systems - Your purchase of a Lincoln Power Wave or PIPEFAB Welding System comes with (i) a license to use Lincoln Electric standard Power Wave / PIPEFAB waveforms, and (ii) HyperFill® waveform capability, which requires a separate license. Without the separate license, the HyperFill® waveforms are not available for use on these machines, and only the standard Power Wave / PIPEFAB waveforms are usable.
- Low system complexity – Complete robotic welding cell powered by a single power source. Fed through a single wire feeder and a single contact tip.
- Improved weld quality – Stable arc for large weld puddles
- Maximize productivity – Increase deposition rates over single wire robotic applications
- Upgrades: Fume extraction hood and system Tooling and frame systems Skyhook positioner Drop center positioner
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- HyperFill® twin-wire MIG solution Power Wave® power source AutoDrive® wire feeder Magnum® PRO robotic torch Headstock/tailstock positioner Welding robot with heavy fabrication software Robotic torch cleaning system Solid metal panel walls Advanced touch screen control panel Robotic training (3 days)
|System Type||Standard Robotic Welding System|
|Overall Footprint Width in (mm)||4075-7100 mm (160-280 in)|
|Overall Footprint Depth in (mm)||3224-3924 mm (127-154 in)|
|Sweep in (mm)||1000 – 1500 (39 – 59 in)|
|Span in (mm)||2000 – 5000 mm (78 – 197 in)|