The pre-engineered Fab-Pak® headstock, single station robotic system is an arc welding solution delivered ready-to-weld. This fixed headstock system allows for easy reorientation of parts and is a great solution for medium to large sized parts.
- Weld medium- to large-sized parts that need reorientation to axis all welds.
- Available in either single or dual zone as well as side-to-side or back-to-back configurations.
- Accommodate a wide range of low to medium volume components in high changeover applications.
- Ideal solution for applications that require the flexibility of part positioning.
- Adapts to a variety of tool lengths and part widths.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Power Wave® power source AutoDrive® wire feeder Magnum® PRO robotic torch Headstock/tailstock positioner Welding robot Robot basic software package Wire mesh panels with weld curtains Push button control Training (3 days) UPGRADES: Fume extraction hood & system Tooling Fab-Pak Cell Control Robotic torch cleaning station Solid metal panel walls
|System Type||Single Side|
|Number of Work Zones||1, 2|
|Overall Footprint Width in (mm)||4075/5454|
|Overall Footprint Depth in (mm)||7412/7042|
|Sweep in (mm)||1000-2000|
|Span in (mm)||1250-5000|
|Payload Per Zone lb (kg)||300-1500|
|Panel Type||Wire Mesh/Curtain|
|Robot Programming Training Included||Yes|
|Sensor Protected Work Zones||Yes|
|Sensor Interlocked Access Points||Yes|
|Flash Barrier Type||Automatic|
|Fume Extraction Equipment||Optional|
|Crown Mounted Robot||No|
|Robotic Torch Cleaning Station||Optional|
|Weld Gas Distribution Station||No|
|Weld Gas Flow Monitor||No|
|Pneumatic Distribution Station||No|
|Zero Friction Wire Delivery||No|
|Wire Detect Sensors||No|