The pre-engineered Fab-Pak® ferris wheel robotic system is an arc welding solution delivered ready-to-weld. The ferris wheel is a two zone system that rotates 180 degrees. It has a single load/unload point. Each zone contains a headstock for easy reorientation of parts and is a great solution for large sized parts.
- Dramatically enhance part production by improving productivity, quality and safety.
- Two zone system with headstocks in each zone for part reorientation.
- Rotate 180 degrees to allow single load/unload access point.
- Designed for large sized parts that can be welded using the flexibility of reorientation.
- Available in a variety of standard configurations to meet unique manufacturing needs.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Power Wave® power source AutoDrive® wire feeder Magnum® PRO robotic torch Ferris Wheel positioner Welding robot Robot basic software package Wire mesh panels with weld curtains Push button control Training (3 days) UPGRADES: Fume extraction hood & system Tooling Additional robot arm Fab-Pak Cell Control Robotic torch cleaning station Solid metal panel walls
|System Type||Ferris Wheel|
|Axes for Part Rotation||1|
|Number of Work Zones||2|
|Overall Footprint Width in (mm)||3654/4606|
|Overall Footprint Depth in (mm)||5686/4906]|
|Sweep in (mm)||1000-1500|
|Span in (mm)||1000-3000|
|Payload Per Zone lb (kg)||750-1500|
|Panel Type||Wire Mesh/Curtain|
|Roll Up Door||No|
|Robot Programming Training Included||Yes|
|Sensor Protected Work Zones||Yes|
|Sensor Interlocked Access Points||Yes|
|Flash Barrier Type||Fixed|
|Fume Extraction Equipment||Optional|
|Crown Mounted Robot||No|
|Robotic Torch Cleaning Station||Optional|
|Weld Gas Distribution Station||No|
|Weld Gas Flow Monitor||No|
|Pneumatic Distribution Station||No|
|Zero Friction Wire Delivery||No|
|Wire Detect Sensors||No|