Designed specifically for hard automation applications, the MAXsa® 22 Feed Head delivers accurate wire feeding of large diameter submerged arc wires. Based on Lincoln’s proven gearbox and cast aluminum feedplate, the MAXsa® 22 model features a 40VDC permanent magnet, high torque motor that delivers plenty of traction to push up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) diameter solid wire. A top speed of up to 500 ipm (12.7 m/min) can be achieved by changing the gear ratio.
- Flexible Configuration - Can be used in single, tandem, Twinarc or multiple arc applications.
- Closed Loop Speed Control - Facilitates full control over starting, running and stopping wire feed speed.
- Wide Range of Wire Feed Speed – Gear ratio conversion kits allow for a wide range of WFS capabilities to match the requirements of your application.
- Rotatable feed head allows flexible, accurate setup for fixturing.
- Standard Accessories – Including an adjustable wire straightener, cross-seam adjuster and electrical valve flux hopper and mounting bracket for TC-3 carriage.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||23.5 in x 432 in x in (597 mm x mm x mm)|
|Net Weight||31.752 lbs (31.752 kg)|
|Typical Application||Heavy Fabrication
Robotics/ Hard Automation