PORTABLE, POWERFUL, COMPACT
The Power Wave® C300 is an advanced compact multi-process power source with an integrated wire feeder. With advanced welding waveforms specifically design for welding on a wide variety of materials including aluminum, stainless, and nickel alloys, Power Wave® C300 is the ideal compact and portabl machine when precision arc performance is critical.
- Patented PowerConnect®Technology
- Tribrid™Power Module
- Advanced Connectivity - All Power Wave®systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave®Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint®Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Compact and Durable - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Integrated TIG Torch and Spool Gun Solenoid
- Smart Fan Operation - Only runs when needed to minimize noise and energy consumption.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave®advanced process welding systems, please visit:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- K2675-2 Power Wave®C300 Base Unit K2734-2 Understorage Cart K2951-2-6-45 Magnum®PRO Curve™300 Gun Package w/Magnum®PRO front end expendables K2505-3 TIG Torch Twist Mate™-to-Stud adapter K1782-12 PTA-17 Pro-Torch TIG Torch with Ultra-Flex™Cable
- 12 ft. (3.7 m)
- 1 pc. K1622-1 Twist Mate™Torch adapter KP508 Parts Kit For PTA-17 Series Torches Harris®Flowmeter/Regulator & Hose K870-2 Foot Amptrol™with 12-Pin K2374-1 Stick Electrode Holder and Cable (includes Twist Mate™connector)
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||40.2 in x 609 in x 45.2 in (1021 mm x 609 mm x 1148 mm)|
|Net Weight||97.978 lbs (97.978 kg)|
|Output Range||5-300A DC|