The Classic® 300 HE features Lincoln Electric’s well-known pure DC generator in proven, simple, and rugged packaged. The all-copper windings and flat DC output ensure a smooth, stable arc that enhances arc control for excellent performance on pipe, construction, and maintenance welding.
- Pure DC Generator Welding Output – Produces the welding arc preferred by pipeline operators and contractors for precise control of the arc in demanding code applications.
- Five Current Ranges with Overlap – For stick welding and other processes where slope control is desired with fine-tuning available within each range.
- All Copper Windings– Enhances arc stability for a really smooth, high performance arc.
- 300 Amps Output @ 60% Duty Cycle – Welds up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) Fleetweld®5P+ cellulosic and Excalibur® low hydrogen electrode
- Fuel Efficient Industrial Diesel Engine – Powered by a 24.7 hp, naturally aspirated Kubota® diesel engine offering big fuel savings over previous modes
- Optional Wire Welding Capability - Purchase the available Wire Feed Module for CV-wire welding to increase productivity and reduce welding costs.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||37.1 in x 24.3 in x 62.8 in (943 mm x 616 mm x 1594 mm)|
|Net Weight||1371 lbs (622 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
|IEC Rating||250A / 30V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Max Rating||300A / 32V / 60% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Output Range by Mode||40-350A DC Welding Tapped Control - 220 - Max, 160-240, 120-190, 80-130, Min-90|
|Open Circuit Voltage||90 Peak OCV @ 1800 RPM|
|Rated Gouging Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (5.0 mm)|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||3,000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Receptacle Types||NEMA 5-20R
|Engine Brand & Model||Kubota® D1503|
|Engine Description||3 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||24.7 hp (18.4 kW)|
|Engine Block Size & Displacement||91.5 cu. in. (1.5 L)|
|Emissions Rating||US EPA Tier 4 Final|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||1800|
|Low Idle Operating Speed||1440|
|Fuel Tank Size (US gal.)||16 US gal.|
|Fuel Tank Size (L)||60.6 L|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||5.9 qts.|
|Oil Capacity (L)||5.6 L|
|Coolant Capacity (US gal.)||1.98 US gal.|
|Coolant Capacity (L)||7.3 L|
Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
Oil & Gas
Pipeline & Offshore
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|