120 VOLT AC INPUT COMPACT MULTI-PROCESS WELDER
The Lincoln Electric LE31MP is a multi process welder that is lightweight and portable - perfect for a DIYer, maintenance & repair, hobbyist or metalworking artist. It connects to a common 120-Volt power and is an excellent choice for MIG, STICK, Spool Gun, Flux-Cored, or TIG welding. The intuitive user interface, easy setup, and full list of accessories permits welding in no time. Machine comes ready to MIG weld, Flux-Cored weld, and Stick weld. TIG torch and pedal not included. TIG Torch - K1782-16 TIG Pedal - K4361-1
Heavy Duty Wire Drive
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire types.
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output range.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16in in a single pass. Weld up to 1/4in. steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield® wires. Stick weld to 3/16in., and TIG weld to 1/8in.
- 60% duty cycle for extended welds.
- Optional Tig torch
- Optional foot pedal for remote control of weld output while TIG welding
- Optional spool gun for aluminum welding
- Multi-Process Welder: MIG weld, Flux-Core weld, and Stick weld
- MIG - wide 30-140 Amp welding output for MIG, FCAW and spool gun allows welding on 24 gauge to 5/16 in material
- MIG - durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added torque, quiet operation and brass to brass gun connection enhancing conductivity
- TIG - the wide 10-120 Amp range permits welding on thin and thick steel and stainless
- TIG - weld with or without a foot pedal, the machine will automatically detect and configure when a foot pedal is connected
- Stick - smooth arc starts prevent sticking
- Stick - heavy duty electrode holder and cable included
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Magnum® PRO 100L Gun and 10ft Cable Assembly for Wire Feed Welding
- .025 and .035 Contact Tips (QTY of 3 Each)
- Gasless Nozzle
- Gas Nozzle
- Spindle Adapter for 8in diameter spools
- Drive Roll for .025 - .035 wire
- Shield Gas Apparatus
- Sample Spool of SuperArc® and NR®-211-MP
- Work Clamp with 10ft Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Electrode Holder with 10ft Cable for Stick Welding
You May Also Need
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.6 in x 8.9 in x 18.1 in (345 mm x 224 mm x 460 mm)|
|Net Weight||34.5 lbs (15.6 kg)|